The owners say:
This hotel in Rutland is set amidst stunning surroundings, just minutes away from Rutland Water Nature Reserve. But Greetham Valley is not just a pretty picture! As a hotel in Rutland, Greetham Valley boasts three AA stars, along with two championship standard golf courses, restaurants, a conference centre and wedding venue.
If you’re looking for a hotel or venue in Rutland, Greetham Valley is the ideal location for special occasions, business trips, short leisure breaks or family holidays. With plenty to do in the picturesque market towns of nearby Stamford, Oakham and Uppingham, there’s also a full range of facilities available at Greetham Valley itself.
Greetham Valley guests can enjoy the two 18 hole championship golf courses and par 3 Academy golf course, the fully equipped gym, the Valley and Lakeview restaurants and Lounge Bar, as well as the endless array of bird watching, fishing and tranquil walking routes.
Find out more about what’s available at Greetham Valley over on our website:
- A beautiful Rutland hotel
- 45 holes of golf in Rutland countryside
- Weddings and special occasions in picturesque settings
- Self-catering Rutland holiday lodges and cottages
- Three restaurants ideal for casual or fine dining
- Leisure facilities and lots of nearby activities
- Conference rooms and suites.